Friday, June 25, 2010

I am here today to share a great kit from
as well as a couple of freebies..but those have to wait because you need to see this kit! It is perfect to scrap those Epcot photos from Japan, or as I did my Daughter's Disney wedding..this kit has so many possibilities you could scrap those baby photos or even your spring photos or your trip to see the cherry trees in DC.
It is called

Be sure to get Natalie's great freebie on her blog


Here are two layouts I made with this kit





Now for the freebies I made two frame clusters using this kit for you

You can grab this one here


You can grab the second one here

Working with this kit has made my mouth water for Oriental food so I am heading to the huge Oriental Food Store in OKC.. Really I am ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment