Sunday, July 18, 2010

Speed Scrap and a new kit from Natalie!

I have a lot to tell you guys today! First of all I will be hosting the Speed Scrap tomorrow at MouseScrappers 1PM PT/2PM MT/3PM CT/4PT ET/9PM GMT. It will be a lot of
fun and participation prizes for everyone!
I sure hope to see you there!
This is the Participation Prize everyone will receive for completing the challenge.....One lucky winner will receive Greymouse Manor Winter Ball this kit was donated by Lorie Davison and will be given out in a random drawing.



Please go check out Lorie Davison's other fantastic kits.

NOW new from Natalie's Place Designs is this cute kit I alluded to yesterday in my Sneek Peek....
Acorn Club
Look at this Acorn Kit Add-On you will receive free with purchase!

You need to zip over to Natalie's blog for her
but before you do keep on reading because I have a freebie for you as well.....I know a heck of a long winded post from me.


Here are a couple of layouts I did with this kit. I don't know how Natalie does it but her kits are always so versatile! I love the way my UP photos turned out with this kit!


BTW I will have the Wilderness Explorer flair as a freebie very soon ;)

Here is the freebie Acorn Club Frame Cluster I made with Natalie's kit

You can grab it here

Hope you like it, enjoy the rest of your weekend and stop by the Speed Scrap for some fun tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you haven't had a single comment for this post. I really like the freebie frame! Thank you for making it.

    ReplyDelete