Monday, August 23, 2010

Sneak Peek from Natalie!

Hey guys look at the sneak peek of Natalie's new kit soon to be released... You are going to love this kit!

I had made this flair and forgot to post it on my blog. So anyway... I am in San Antonio (BTW it is such a lovely town) with my husband for a couple of days and remembered I had made it when Natalie had sent the sneak peak (hint..hint) so I searched and found this little giftie (since I am in the hotel room while he is doing his business thing). I sure hope you enjoy it because I know you will love Natalie's new kit!


Here is the flair:



Here is a larger view:
Feel free to grab it HERE and please let me know if you like it.




1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing! I loved all the merit badges throughout Up, especially all the ridiculous ones in the credits.

    ReplyDelete