Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Stormin' The Castle

Natalie has just released her newest kit and these colors are so beautiful everything about this kit is so regal and the full upper and lowercase alphas included are fantastic! Head over to
and check out
While you are there grab the wonderful freebies she made for you.
Here is a layout I did with this kit. It is my husband drinking a cup of Viking Coffee. He loves to get one of these at the Norway Pavilion at Epcot on a chilly evening.
Here is a freebie I made for you with Natalie's kit.


Larger view:
You can grab it HERE

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Aug. 18, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing.

    Vickie

    ReplyDelete