Sunday, September 19, 2010

MouseScrappers Challenge #52

This is a layout I completed today for MouseScrappers weekly challenge #52 hosted by Denise. She had us focus on Meaningful Moments or Magical Moments which were Disney related. Well as you all know my daughter was married at Disney World in 2007. My layout was about our trip to Disney World to plan her wedding.... This was a little more difficult than I had expected we had the flowers, reception, gift baskets for the guests in their hotel rooms...well you know.. whew alot of planning and after our initial planning trip it was all done long distance (both of us would have rather just stayed at Disney and got it all together there). However, we had other pressing life issues. As my layout states Liz had an upcoming (the second) thyroid surgery and we were totally remodeling our house. (We were hosting the reception less than one month after the wedding at our unfinished house) ;( Then just to make matters a little harder to deal with a couple of weeks prior to the wedding I broke my left ankle. (hurting like heck but thinking it was just a strain and very busy I did not go to the doctor). So I hobbled around at the wedding. I do think it turned out pretty darn good and she was a beautiful bride!


These are the kits I used all by

Jolly Holiday


Well Whatta Ya Know
Be sure to stop by
to check out all of her kits and grab a few freebies while you are there.




No comments:

Post a Comment