Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Natalie's Place Designs releases What A Blast!

WHAT A BLAST!

Exploding with vivid color, this kit is the largest fireworks kit I have ever seen! It is a night time spectacular all wrapped up into one fantastic kit. Drop by Natalie's Place Designs today to check out What A Blast as well as her other kits and remember she always has some great freebies on her blog.



I used this kit in two different ways the first was a layout I did for Wishes. I have never been to the Wishes Dessert Party but I am thinking we may need to try it out this year.


I went a little more towards the fantasy route on this one.



Here is the freebie I made for you using What A Blast I sure hope you like it.

You may download it HERE

Please tell me what you think.





2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the alpha, thank you so much for creating and sharing it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This alpha is fantastic! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete