Monday, February 28, 2011

Bonjour!

Natalie released her newest kit today and it is C'est très magnifique! This kit sweeps you away to France. The colors, elements and details are some of Natalie's best yet. This kit is perfect for your vacation photos and so many more memories you have to scrap.
Introducing.......
Be sure to grab this stunning kit and others at
Here are a few layouts I did for a little inspiration.




I made this freebie for you using Natalie's newest Bonjour!

You can grab this freebie HERE
Be sure to stop by Cynthia's Blog as well as Linda's Blog for some more goodies!

6 comments:

  1. Lisa, I LOVE your layout with Remmie in it. Where in the world did you get the cute Remmie graphic? I just love that animation style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the QP, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous QP, love the paisley texture. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [01 Mar 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so jealous you met Remi! Thank you for the fantastic QP. I love using scenic pics as backgrounds, espcially my favorite France Pavillion :o) MERCI!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for your kind coments. I actually extracted Remy from a photo I took at WDW.

    ReplyDelete