Saturday, June 25, 2011

WooHoo At The Barbershop is out.......

I just can't tell you how excited I was when I found out Natalie was finishing up this kit! When we met at Disney World last year I had asked her to please make a kit like this so I could scrap Caleb's first haircut which he had at the Harmony Barbershop in the Magic Kingdom. I know you guys will love this kit as well the colors are fabulous and the elements are spot on for the Harmony Barbershop! Natalie has also included two alphas in this kit. However, as you can see this kit is very versitile I even scrapped a Star Wars layout with it!




You may pick it up on


as well as a freebie she is offering








Here is a freebie I made for you using Natalie's At The Barbershop



You can grab it HERE

Be sure to stop by Natalie's CT for moore freebies:




5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the adorable freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [26 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [27 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful little freebie, our 18month old son had his 1st haircut at Magic Kingdom two weeks ago, this really could be any more perfect.

    ReplyDelete