Friday, September 9, 2011

Fabulous collab and a freebie!

This vintage inspired summertime surf kit is jam packed with unique elements that are perfect for scrapping pics of your beachy, tropical, summertime and surfing fun! Surfs up dude!! I love the yummy blues and tangerine colors in this kit which includes 24 papers, 64 elements and 1 full alpha.

This fabulous collaboration was the fabulous work of
Inspirations from Day, Elise Hansen, geniaBeana Scraps, Haynay Designs & Krisi's Kreations all from ScrapMatters.


Vintage Surf Shop


I was so excited to see this kit I had to play with it right away! I know I will use this kit again and again as I know you will too! Here is a layout I made.....





I made this freebie for you using Day's fabulous contribution to theis HUGE collab




Image linked..I sure hope you like it ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment