Thursday, October 6, 2011

Lego lovers this is the kit for you!

I was so excited when Natalie designed this kit...well because I asked her to! My Grandson just loves playing with Legos and I had a hard time finding a kit that was just what I needed. Well leave it to Natalie this is the PERFECT Lego kit! he colors are spot on it has tons of Lego elements some of the blocks are already built for you or you can build your own it is absolutely awesome! She has also included fabulous papers and a full alpha! Not only is this the kit to scrap layouts of playing and building with Legos but also for all of those Downtown Disney Lego store layouts....But don't forget the Legoland layouts!








from











Here are a couple layouts I made with Fun With Blox!












I made this freebie for you...












Please be sure to check out Natalie's CT to see their layout inspiration as well as a fabulous freebie or two....


Linda


Sandy


Cynthia


2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [06 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete