Saturday, October 29, 2011

Not So Spooky!

Natalie just released her newest and let me tell you I LOVE the color scheme she chose. The muted oranges, purples and greens are stunning! She has included pumpkins, a skeleton, bones and so many more fun elements. The alpha she included is a chipboard style which I love.





I created this layout of Caleb in a pumpkin patch this month in his Woody outfit.


Here is a freebie from me........


Please be sure to check out Natalie's CT to see their layout inspiration as well as a possible freebie or two....





Linda




Sandy




Cynthia




6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the awesome word art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [30 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous design - thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete