Saturday, January 21, 2012

Natalies newest...Braver

Natalie has just released this fabulous new mini. This kit contains over 50 elements and 12 papers. This is such a versatile kit it can be used for of course Piglet layouts however, it can be used for Minnie Mouse, Birthdays , Easter or any Springtime layout as well. These colors are so cheery and fun they will add excitement to your layouts. Introducing...........





Oh I forget to add you also get a full alpha with this kit. So be sure to drop by Natalie's Blog and pick this up as well as a freebie or two from her.


Here are a couple of layouts I made using Braver




I made this freebie for you and I sure hope you like it.




Please be sure to check out Natalie's CT to see their layout inspiration as well as a possible freebie or two....




Linda




Cynthia






Have a fabulous week and Happy Scrapping!
































2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jan. 22, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the page edges, love them

    ReplyDelete