Thursday, March 29, 2012

Andrea Gold's Discover Bundle

Liz and I took Caleb to visit Mr. & Mrs. Bunny at Disney's Magic Kingdom and had a blast! I found the perfect bundle by Andrea Gold to scrap the layouts with. I love this bundle because it has so many fabulous elements and papers but let me tell you the styles she includes just blow me away! The possibilities are endless with this bundle so be sure to go check it out!

For my first layout I used these items from Andrea Gold at her shop.
Template 817 which is in her Classic Template Bundle #13
Just Halftones #01
and her Discover Bundle which bundle includes
Discover page kit, Discover Add-On, Discover Cluster Set, Discover Quick Album #01, Discover Edge Styles, Discover Glitter Styles, and Discover Acrylic Styles.






On my second layout I used Andrea's


No comments:

Post a Comment