Saturday, May 12, 2012

Natalie's newest Konnichiwa Vol. 2

Natalie has been thinking about reworking some of her older kits the first is her Konnichiwa kit which she will be retiring so you need to go grab it if you do not already own it.

She has this kit on sale for a very short for $1.00!

Now on to the new and very beautiful

Vol. 2 has 12 papers, 5 ribbons, 1 ricrac, 1 piece of string, 1 piece of twine, 2 buttons, 1 staple, 1 line of stitching, 4 frames, 1 bow, 5 flowers, 3 foliage clusters, 3 folded paper circles, one chopstick, 3 drums, a temple, a cherry blossom branch, a butterfly, a japanese fan, a torri gate, a rice bowl, a paint brush, an oyster with pearl, a tag, two word tags, a pearl scatter,  
14 miscellaneous elements and two alphas.
I know I have said it before but I love that Natalie is making premades for us.  These make scrapping a breeze!
Here are a couple of layouts I mad with this great new Konnichiwa Collection.  The first I made totally with Natalie's premade products:




Be sure to stop by Cynthia's blog and Linda's blog to snag some additional freebies!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome Freebie Lisa. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the beautiful word art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on May. 13, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful wordart!! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete