Friday, August 31, 2012

Fabulous new released...

You better grab a cup of coffee or tea for this post.
WOW today has a ton of fabulous releases from so many talented designers however, I have to start with MouseScrappers newest...Pam of BookLady Designs.  Her first collection to be released is AMAZING!!!!!
Just Goofin' Around
 





 
Here is a layout I made with this fun collection...
I also used Jungle Parade Layered Templates by My Own Little Chair Designs.
 
New from Haynay Designs is Adventures Camp and when I saw this kit I knew I wanted to scrap when I met Russell and Dug.  There are so many other things you can scrap like Toy Story Mania, camping, or your outdoor adventures.
 
 
Heather also just released this new set of templates.
 
Here is my layout

I also used Haynays Adventures Away Word Art
 
Capturing Magical Memories has a fabulous new addition to her Life's a Beach collection...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Here is my layout
I also used "Life's a Beach" Collection by Capturing Magical Memories on my layout.
 
 
I know this is a long post but I told you there were ALOT of fabulous new releases!
Last but definitely not least....
 
 
Here is a layout I made...
 
I also used True North Scraps
 
I LOVE these little date staples they are ingenious!

No comments:

Post a Comment