Wednesday, September 12, 2012

New releases from Neverland Scraps & Natalie's Place Designs and a freebie for YOU!

I have several great releases for you as well as a freebie!  I will start with Neverland Scraps this colorful and fun kit is for GingerScraps Birthday celebration during the month of September.
Its My Birthday {mini} includes the following:
6 textured papers
2 balloons
2 candles
1 confetti scatter
2 cupcakes
2 flowers
2 frames
2 gifts
1 journaler
1 ribbon
1 tape
1 "birthday" wordtab
1 "boy" wordtab
1 "girl" wortab
1 "party wordtab
 
 
Here is a layout I made using this kit

 
 
Next Natalie has done it again with her fabulous releases today.  Introducing....
I love the grungy shabby look and I was so excited to see that Natalie decided to try some new techniques and once again she hit it out of the park!  The color palette is amazing!  Shabby Gal kit contains 12 papers (one cut as a mat), 4 flowers, two frames, 6 hearts, 3 leaf elements, 4 buttons, a clip, two bows, a scrap of lace, a berry pick, a ricrac, 7 ribbons, a stitch line, a flourish stamp, 2 scraps of torn paper, a heart scatter, two overlays, a punched circle, a string, 2 swirl elements, a staple, a teacup, a tag, 2 word tags, and 2 alphas.

 
 
 

 


Natalie also did some experimenting with a new template style which has holes punched as well as a blending mask and I must say this experiment was a huge success!
 
 
Here are some layouts I made..


Now for a special treat each of Natalie's CT and as well as Natalie herself made paper stacks so be sure to stop by Natalie's Blog, Linda's Blog, and Cynthia's Blog to grab them.  Here is mine...
 
Happy Scrapping!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the awesome freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Sep. 13, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this cute frame. It's a wonderful freebie. Blessings, Handmaiden Dotty

    ReplyDelete