Friday, October 5, 2012

Fabulous new releases!

 
WOW I have a ton of new releases to share so lets get started......
 
 
 

 
 
Well I had to show off this kit first not only because I had a small part in it, but because I don't often do layouts of my handsome (not that you could tell from this photo) husband of 33 years Brad.




You guys know I love to blend and this kit has such lovely colors that I just had to desaturate the photo and do a huge blend of this sweet kiss.


 



This is a layout I made with Magical Templates 9 and this beautiful kit (don't you love the colors!) of Caleb with Pocahontas & Meeko at Animal Kingdom.










 
 
 
 




 
Here is a layout I made using this fabulous collection of Caleb eating his second Dole whip.  If you go to Disney you must try this delightful treat!  I also used Pixie Plate #250 which made layering a snap!


No comments:

Post a Comment