Friday, November 9, 2012

New releases for the weekend...

I so apologize for my post being a little later than normal but I have been under the weather since Sunday and rebounding very slowly.  Caleb really knows how to make his Meme loose momentum.  Enough about me lets get to the fabulous released this week!
 
Neverland Scraps has some beautiful additions this week. 
Have you noticed there is a special place for the awesome members of GingerScraps called the "Welcome Wagon"? If you are clicking this link and you can't see what I'm talking about, then you aren't a registered member to the forum. Because inside this little forum is a place I like to call magical! A place, where designers from the store have put together information about themselves, a sampling and sometimes an additional coupon to their store!
That is the case with Neverland Scraps.
Today, she reveals her "Welcome Wagon" intro thread.
What is inside the thread?
You might want to check it out for yourself because I think you might like what Neverland Scraps is offering. But first, let me show you

And again, because I love creating clusters (I really think its my favorite thing to do these days), Just the Basics {clusters} were created and available in the store!
This is a fabulous product that you can scrap just about anything!
Here is what I scrapped...

 
New at MouseScrappers are a couple of fabulous releases from 

Going the Distance Layered Digital Scrapbooking Templates

Nuts About Chipmunks. You'll go nutty for the woodsy embellishments and 26 patterned papers inspired by my favorite fun-loving pair of chipmunk brothers. With over 40 embellishments and a full alphabet, the kit won't leaf you wanting for more. When you want to scrapbook your own photos of Chip and Dale, branch out with this chipmunk themed kit.
Here is a layout I made with theses products.....

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment