Friday, May 2, 2014

Mousescrappers Blog Hop is here

In the design challenge, everyone gets to be a designer; every month you participate, you will receive the resulting design challenge collaboration kit (for that month) free of charge and help MouseScrappers in the process! This challenge is open to every MouseScrapper member regardless of prior design/scrapping experience.  This is the fantastic results of this Design Challenge.  Be sure to join us on the next challenge you can find out more here.
This was my submission, well minus one folder of goodies.  As many of you know, my hard drive crashed so most of my designs and many of my kits from other talented designers is lost.  However, I think my greatest loss was my photos of Caleb.  Be sure to back everything up on a regular basis, so this does not happen to you.

Here is the list of the participants...
Here is my contribution to the blog hop.....

https://www.mediafire.com/?cj928xr6t629r3c
You can grab it here

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the freebies! I'm so sorry to hear that you lost photos of Caleb :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the extra goodies! Love it! It breaks my heart to hear you lost photos :( So sorry to hear that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about your hard drive! Thank you for the freebies, love the mickey heads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. had a ehd crash myself!
    Thanks for the freebies. Love the Chip & Dale paper of them looking up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the freebie! You do such great work!

    ReplyDelete