Saturday, July 29, 2017

Connie's August 2017 is available now!!

Can you believe that August is just around the corner?!  Seriously I lost a whole month somewhere.  However, there is good news for me to share.  With a new month on the horizon that means it’s time for the next beautiful installment in Connie’s #2017 series!  #2017 August is absolutely stunning and will give you a lot to create with!
cap_2017AugBundle

Here is a closer look at all the individual packs that you can pick up in the convenient Bundle Collection (great for those like me who want it all!!!).  I especially love adding the messy papers and ink bits to the kit pieces and using the templates to jump start my layouts.  What are your favorites?
cap_2017AugKitcap_2017AugXPPcap_2017AugBCcap_2017AugDPcap_2017AugIBcap_2017AugMPPcap_2017AugTemps
If you are looking to add even more to your mega stash, check out the amazing coordinating AddOn packs!
cap_2017AugAPAOcap_2017AugWAcap_2017AugFPcap_2017AugFBTL
Available at Ginger Scraps and The Digi Chick.
 
 
Here is the layout I made
Happy Scrapping
 

No comments:

Post a Comment