Thursday, March 15, 2018

My Lucky Stars by Connie Prince

New! My Lucky Stars + Ginger Scraps Bake Sale
Hi Connie fans! 
Speaking of lucky things, Connie’s new release today will have you covered in luck!  Check out the “My Lucky Stars" bundle!
cap_myluckystarsbundle
It’s gorgeous!!  I love all the earth colors and beautiful elements. I’ve been imagining all sorts of clustering possibilities and hope to have time to play with this kit later on today.  Here’s a closer look at the individual packs from the bundle.
cap_myluckystarsKitcap_myluckystarsBCcap_myluckystarsAPAOcap_myluckystarsXPPcap_myluckystarstempscap_myluckystarsWA
You can find My Lucky Stars at Ginger Scraps and The Digi Chick.
 
Here is the layout I made on a trip with my husband to California Adventure.
 
 
 
These are a few of the beautiful layouts that Connie’s team has created with this collection for your Thursday inspiration.
cap-myluckystars-copyYJXNzVX8ZA5i2bbFQI3Fa
For the next five days you can pick up these three kits in the Ginger Scraps Bake Sale.  It’s a steal of a deal at
only $1 per kit!  Don’t let the 20th sneak up on you!
cap_mar2018bakesale
Feels Like Home
#2017 March
Winterly
The team shared some layouts they have made with these kits to inspire you as well!

Feels Like Home2Feels Like Home1
#2017March2#2017March1
Winterly1Winterly2
 

No comments:

Post a Comment